Do you want others to receive desktop neighborhood weather?
How to set up a direct link to the WeatherBug download file on your website:
1. Decide where you want the link or logo to appear - for best results, this should go on the very first page (home page) on your website.
2. Decide how you want to feature the link - either a text link (e.g. Click to start downloading our FREE WeatherBug) or a graphic link (you can select from any of the graphics shown below).
3. Post the text or graphic on your desired Web page.
4. IMPORTANT: You should set the target link to: http://www.weatherbug.com/
5. Test out the link to make sure it works on your site. Spread the word about your new Web feature!
How to copy a graphic/banner/logo from WeatherBug to post on your website:
1. Locate the graphic you would like to use (see graphics below for samples).
2. Right click once on the desired graphic.
3. Select "Save Picture As".
4. Choose a directory on your computer on which to save the graphic (IMPORTANT: Remember where you have saved this graphic; you'll need it to place it on your Web page).