WeatherBug Advanced Uninstall
The following instructions will help you completely remove the WeatherBug program.
ADVANCED WEATHERBUG UNINSTALL
1. Click on the Windows START Button then select RUN.
2. In the RUN box, type "regedit" (without the quotes) then click OK. This will open your Windows Registry Editor (following ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS, some of these keys will already be removed -- if you do not find a key, please move on to the next step).
3. Click on the plus sign next to the folder named HKEY_CURRENT_USER
4. Click on the plus sign next to the folder named Software
5. Click on the folder, "AWS," to highlight it
6. Press the DELETE key on your keyboard and choose "YES" to delete this folder
7. Click on the plus sign next to the folder named Microsoft
8. Click on the plus sign next to the folder named Windows
9. Click on the plus sign next to the folder named CurrentVersion
10. Click on the folder named Run to highlight it (only the "Run" folder)
In the right-hand pane, look for a line stating "Weather." If you see it, please click on it to highlight it then press the DELETE key on your keyboard and select "YES."
To delete the AWS directory: Click the "MY COMPUTER" icon on your desktop.
Doubleclick the C: drive.
Click “Program Files” folder to open.
Right click on the folder titled "AWS" and select DELETE.
Click the Documents and Settings folder to open. Then click the folder that has your name next to it (or the name of whomever the machine is registered to)
Click the “Application Data” folder to open it and delete the folder entitled “WeatherBug”.
Restart your computer and the uninstall is complete.